Monday 6 April 2020

Final cut



After the recent event with corona virus, I was able to get my brother to be in my short film. With the change of actors my concept for my short film changed. Instead of it all being a mix of dream and real life, I decided to change the idea slightly to suit my new actor who is older. So I decided to make it a loop of a dream/nightmare that never ends. This idea came from those dreams you have when you wake up thinking its normal life but actually you are in a nightmare. As it is a short film I needed to come up with a way to end it. I decided to get shots of pictures to allow the audience to decide what happened to him in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final cut

After the recent event with corona virus, I was able to get my brother to be in my short film. With the change of actors my concept for ...